線上英文知識庫

職場英文會話:101句職場英文對話大補帖來啦!各種辦公室情境讓你暢行無阻!

【職場英文會話】100句職場英文會話大補帖來啦!各種情境讓你暢行無阻!

在職場英文會話中,常常會用到不同的簡報英文、電話英文、會議英文……等商用英文對話範例,尤其在全球化經濟的今天,我們越來越注重和不同國家的專業人士合作,除了透過英語書信往來外,商業英文口說也越來越受到重視。

所以這邊YES編編幫大家整理了 100 句職場英語會話,幫助你在辦公室需要開口說英文時,能馬上應用起來!

職場英文會話:代表公司做英文自我介紹

  1. We specialize in this line of business.

           我們專門經營此項服務。

       2. We have been engaged in this business for the past 20 years.

            敝公司從事這個業務已經有 20 年的經驗。

       3. Our company is well-established and reliable.

            我們公司有口皆碑且信用可靠。

       4. We have four manufacturing plants in different countries: China, Japan, Spain and Philippines.

             我們在不同的國家共有四個製造工廠:中國大陸、日本、西班牙及菲律賓。

       5. We have full confidence that we will meet all your requirements.

           我們有信心可以滿足您的所有需求。

        6. Here is my card.  

            這是我的名片。

職場英文會話:安排交通方法

       7. Can I get a seat for today’s 7:00 a.m. train?

           我可以買到今天上午 7 點的火車座位嗎?

       8. Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

           請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

        9. May I reconfirm my flight?

            我可以確認我的班機嗎?

        10. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

               火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

        11. How much does it cost to go there by ship?

             坐船到那裡要花多少錢?

        12. Can I cancel this ticket?

              我可以取消這票嗎?

         13. Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

               最遲要在 8 點 30 分到達機場。

職場英文會話圖片5

職場英文會話:尋求合作機會

        14. We would appreciate your kind consideration in the next negotiation.

              在接下來的洽談中,我們真心感激您能考慮我們的合作。

        15. No problem. I hope we can keep a good business relationship in the future.

              當然的。我希望我們在未來能保持一個良好的合作關係。

         16. I wish a brisk business for us all and a long-time development in our business.

              我也希望我們雙方都生意興隆,我們雙方的合作能夠長期共贏互利。

         17. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

               我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

          18. If he wants to make any change, minor alternations can be made then.

                如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計畫稍加修改。

 

職場英文會話:接打辦公室電話留言

         19. Can I talk to Mark?

              我可以跟 Mark 講話嗎?

         20. He is out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?

               他出去吃午飯了,你要留言嗎?

         21. When he comes back, can you have him call me at 5551212?

               他回來後, 能不能讓他打 5551212 這個號碼給我?

職場英文會話圖片4

職場英文會話:安排時間約見面

        22. I’d like to see you tomorrow if you have time.

              如果您有空我想明天跟您見個面。

        23. Should I visit you, or would you like to come over here and talk about it?

              我能去拜訪您,或是您要過來討論呢?

        24. I would like to talk about it more often if you have time tomorrow.

               假使你明天有空,我想要多討論一下

         25. What do you say if we talk about it at your office?

               你覺得我們在你的辦公室討論如何?

         26. What time would be convenient for both of you?

               您們兩個人什麼時候方便呢?

         27. How about the day after tomorrow at five o’clock p.m.?

               後天下午五點如何?

         28. I’d like to make an appointment to see you.

               我想要跟您約個時間見面。

         29. Would it be possible for us to talk to Mr.Wilson in person about that?

               我們可否親自跟威爾森先生談此事?

         30. Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?

                我們可以見面再詳細討論一下這件事嗎?

          31. Could we get together and discuss it a little more?

                我們可否見面時再多討論一下?

           32. I am afraid I couldn’t make it.

                  我恐怕無法到達。

            33. Something urgent has happened. We won’t be able to make it tomorrow.

                  有急事發生。明天我們去不成了。

            34. I am not sure. I have to check my schedule.

                  我不確定,我要查看我的行程。

            35. I’d like to meet Mr. Wilson at four o’clock in the afternoon.

                 下午四點我想跟威爾森先生見個面。

            36. Are you free next Tuesday at two o’clock p.m.?

                  下個星期二下午兩點您有空嗎?

            37. Could we make a tentative appointment for Friday?

                  我們能暫時先約在星期五嗎?

             38. Are you free right now? I really need to talk about it with you.

                   你現在有空嗎?我真的必須和你討論一下。

              39. Please call on me anytime when it is convenient for you.

                     歡迎來訪,只要任何時候您方便時。

               40. Just give me a call before you come over.

                      你來之前打個電話給我就可以了。

               41. We are really looking forward to this appointment.

                     我們真的很期待這次的會面。

              42. I’m sorry, I have an appointment with one of my clients tomorrow.

                     抱歉,我和我的一個客戶明天有約會。

              43. I am not sure about it. Can I inform you later this week?

                    這件事我不確定,我可以本週晚一點通知你嗎?

職場英文會話圖片2

職場英文會話:道歉方式

            44. I take full responsibility for my behavior / actions. 

                  我會為我的行為負全責。

           45. I will make every effort to make sure that this will never happen again.

                 我將盡一切努力確保事情不會再次發生。

           46. I assure you that I will do my best to avoid similar mistakes in the future.

                 我向你保證,我會盡我所能,以避免今後再次發生類似的錯誤。

           47. I should have checked the quality of our products more thoroughly.

                 我應該更仔細的檢查產品的品質。

           48. I’m sorry that I shouldn’t have done that.

                 抱歉,我不應該那樣做。

職場英文會話:謝謝方式

           49. Thank you for your help in securing an alternative supplier when our shipping consignment was delayed recently.

                 感謝您在我們最近貨物運送延遲時幫助找到替代供應商。

          50. We’re grateful for your support in business activity.

                我們非常感謝您對商業活動的支持。

          51. Thank you for your great service over the years.

                感謝您多年來的出色服務。

         52. Thank you for your prompt response to our needs / request.

               感謝您對我們的需求/要求的及時回覆。

         53. Thank you for being an invaluable part of our team.

               感謝您成為我們團隊中不可或缺的一員。

         54. Thank you for making time to see me.

               感謝您抽空來訪。

         55. Thank you for your offer to connect me with your business contacts.

                感謝您的提議,將我與您的業務聯絡人聯繫起來。

         56. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

               感謝您給我們為您服務的機會。

         57. We greatly appreciate your kind words.

               我們非常感謝您的友善建議。

         58. Thank you for raising your concerns with us.

               感謝您對我們提出的疑慮。

         59. Thank you for your understanding.

               謝謝你的理解。

         60. I appreciated the opportunity to meet with you today.

               我很高興有機會今天與您見面。

職場英文會話圖片3

職場英文會話:祝賀稱讚

         61. Our client really liked your proposal for their marketing campaign today. Good work!

               我們的客戶對於你今天提出的行銷企劃案非常喜歡,做得好!

         62. I heard that you managed to close a 50,000 deal for the company last week. Way to go! 

               我聽說你上週為公司談定了一筆五萬美金的訂單,幹得好!

         63. Hats off! It takes great courage to do that.

              佩服!這需要很大的勇氣去完成。

         64. Great work on your project. Keep going!

               你的專案做得很棒,繼續加油!

        65. Congratulations on your promotion.

              恭喜你升官。

        66. Well done on the project! 

              企劃做得很好!

職場英文會話:談判協議

        67. We reached a deadlock quite early in the negotiation.

              我們在談判中早已陷入僵局。

        68. We understand your concerns, but we disagree with what you have proposed.

             我們了解您的考量,但是我們不同意您的提議。

        69. I’m afraid I can’t agree with you on this.

             我恐怕在這點不能同意你。

        70. Unfortunately, we are not on the same page.

              很不幸地,我們與您的想法不一致。恐怕沒辦法同意您的意見。

        71. One of the key reasons for this proposal is to lower the company’s personnel cost.

              這項提議其中一個重要因素是要降低公司的人事成本。

        72. He drove a hard bargain, but we finally made a deal.

              他在價格上不願妥協,但我們最終完成了交易。 

        73. Before we decide, let’s consider the alternatives.

             在我們做出決定之前,先讓我們考慮一下替代方案。

       74. Despite our disagreements, we have been able to find some common ground.

             儘管我們存在分歧,但我們還是找到了一些共同點。

       75. It’s not much of a negotiation if you’re not willing to give any ground.

             如果你不願意讓步,那就算不上什麼談判。

       76. I am hoping we can reach a consensus.

             我希望我們能達成共識。

       77. At the same time, we are prepared to be flexible and seek fresh approaches that could break the deadlock.

             與此同時,我們準備採取靈活態度,尋求能夠打破僵局的新方法。

職場英文會話圖片6

職場英文會話:人事相關

       78. Please contact the Personnel Office for welfare information.

             福利方面之資訊請與人事室聯繫。

       79. Please report to the Personnel Office by February 14.

             我要通知您於 2 月 14 日前至本單位人事室辦理報到。

       80. Please report to the Personnel Office at 9 o’clock on the morning of your first day.

             請您第一天上班時,於早上 9 點至人事室報到。

        81. You have completed the procedure for reporting-for-duty.

               您已完成報到手續。

        82. The period of probation for a new contract employee is three months.

              新進聘僱人員的試用期為 3 個月。

        83. A contract employee has 8 days of marital leave, and this leave shall be taken within 1 month of the wedding.

              聘僱人員婚假有 8 天,並應於 1 個月內請畢。

        84. A regular shift is 8 hours per day from Monday through Friday.

              正常班為週一至週五每日工作 8 小時。

         85. This unit provides flexible working hours.

               本單位實施彈性上下班。

         86. You may report for work between 8:00 and 9:00 am.

                彈性上班時間為早上 8 點至 9 點。

        87. He accumulated 10 hours of overtime this week.

              他這星期累積了 10 小時的加班時數

        88. You need to get permission from your supervisor to apply for a leave of absence / take days off work.

              您須要獲得主管同意才能請假。

        89. If you want to take a leave of absence / take days off work you need to fill out a leave sheet and state the reason.

             如果您要請假,必須要填寫請假單並說明理由。

        90. I would like to apply for parental leave.

               我要申請育嬰留職停薪。

        91. I would like to request my travel reimbursement.

               我的旅費需要報帳。

         92. To work overtime, you can either apply for compensated leave or overtime charge as a reimbursement.

                加班可以申請補休或請領加班費。

         93. I highly recommend Susan for the position.

               我極力推薦 Susan 擔任本職務。

        94. Does your department have vacancies right now?

              你們部門現在有職缺嗎?

       95. This applicant’s credentials are a bit weak.

             這位應徵者的資歷有點不足。

        96. Thank you for taking the time to come in for an interview.

              謝謝您撥空來參加面試。

         97. It’s unfortunate that Mike is going to be transferred.

              令人遺憾的,Mike 即將要被調職。

         98. He is on a business trip. 

               他出差了。

         100. The minimum wage is NTD 168 an hour. 

                 每小時基本工資是台幣168元。

         101. We get a 10% commission on every case we deal. 

                 每個案子我們可以抽10%佣金。

 


看完以上YES編編為大家整理的 101 句職場英文會話,是不是非常實用,能夠幫助你和國外客戶開啟許多情境英文話題呢?

不妨將它分享出去讓更多朋友們知道吧!

你還有想知道更多種職場英文會話嗎?也可以在下方留言,讓YES編編知道喔!

另外還想要學更多職場中會用到的英文對話嗎?

馬上填表和YesOnline顧問聯絡:https://www.yesonlineeng.com/consult,讓顧問幫你找出最適合你的英文老師吧!

 

[av_button label=’LINE好友缺你一個,跟 YesOnline賴起來,沉浸醉心英文環境,讓你英文不賴 !’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue807′ font=’entypo-fontello’ size=’x-large’ position=’center’ label_display=” title_attr=” color=’pink’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ link=’manually,https://bit.ly/3FbHGNu’ link_target=’_blank’ id=” custom_class=” av_uid=’av-qoerb2′ admin_preview_bg=”]

 

文章搜尋

文章分類

其他英文知識庫

追蹤我們

本網站內容未經允許,不得轉載。

我要申請免費諮詢體驗YESONLINE

為使顧問有效率準備資料,歡迎同時填上想諮詢內容