想得到多個offer get？萬全的英文面試準備全攻略，讓你無論面對什麼樣的面試，都能因為英文面試準備周全，而克服緊張感，表現出最有自信的自已。本文從英文面試準備的類型開始，到實際面試最佳的英文回答範例，手把手全方位的教你英文面試準備技巧，讓你從面試中脫穎而出，offer get手到擒來！
【 流程 】打招呼 ➤ 個人背景 ➤ 個人特質 ➤ 目標
例：Pleasant to meet you. Good morning. / Good afternoon.
例：In my leisure time, I enjoy …. / I go to….
例：e.g. adaptable / communicate ..
例：In the short-term ∕ long-term, I’d like to…
❶ Tell me about yourself.
Sure, so, my name is Joe and I am 27 years old.
For the past 5 years, I’ve been working as a business analyst at Company X and Y.
I have some background in data analysis, with a degree from University XY. What really got me into the field, though, is the internship I did at Company Z.
Throughout my career, I’ve noticed that I’ve always been good with numbers and handling data.
For example, when I was working at Company X, I led a project for migrating all operations data to a new data warehousing system to cut down on costs. The new solution was a much better fit for our business, which eventually led to savings of up to $200,000 annually.
Moving forward, I hope to expand my experience across different industries. Particularly fintech, which is why I’m interested in your company..
❷ Walk me through your resume.
I started off my marketing career as an intern. During the six-month period, I took care of writing website copy, building email campaigns, and creating posts for social media. My progress was well-received by the management, and I got hired for a full-time marketing specialist position. With that promotion, my responsibilities increased – I was in charge of the company’s social media accounts, and was doing everything from creating posts to building ad campaigns. The accomplishment I am most proud of is winning Marketer of the Year, as that was definite proof that all my hard work was recognized. Another essential thing I included on my resume is my skill set, including my ability to use all major social media platforms.”
❸ Why do you want to work at this company?
- This opportunity is really exciting for me as I will be able to…’
- I see the role as a way of developing my career in a forward-thinking/well-established company/industry as…’
- I feel I will succeed in the role because I have experience in/softs skills that demonstrate/ I’ve taken this course…’
- I believe my skills are well-suited to this job because…”
❹ Why do you want this job?
- I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my …
- I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because …”
● I believe I have the type of knowledge to succeed in this role and at the company because …”
● “I’m excited about this job opportunity, as it would allow me to …”
❺ What are your strengths?
- I consider my leadership skills to be one of my greatest strengths. During my time as a department head, I successfully merged two teams and organized training programs for all team members to ensure that everyone was confident in their new role. As a result, we were able to increase sales by 5% within our first month as a new team.
- Thanks to my experience as an HR representative, I have gained excellent communication skills. I was responsible for facilitating informational workshops for staff members and mediated any conflict in the workplace. I have also completed a course on effective communication from UCLA.
- I have 5 years of experience as a copywriter and consider myself to have strong writing skills. I was promoted to an editorial position after five years at the company, so I have also improved my editing skills thanks to my new role.
➏ What are your weaknesses?
- I find public speaking intimidating and have often struggled with presentations. As a result, I am currently taking a public speaking course at a community college to become more confident and learn to structure a speech more effectively.
- I often struggle with delegating and choose to take on a larger workload to ensure that a task is completed perfectly. This puts more pressure on myself, so I have been using software to assign tasks and track their completion. So far this has helped me to trust my co-workers and focus more on my own tasks.
- Shyness is something that I struggle with in large groups. I find it intimidating to ask questions or raise points, so I have often remained quiet in the past. I have been trying to be more vocal in smaller groups to become more confident.
➐ Tell me about a challenge or conflict you’ve faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
At my last job in sales, we had an issue with a client who was extremely unhappy with the specifics of our arrangement.
As her primary point of contact in the company, it was my job to defuse the situation and help him come to a new deal that worked for both our company and his.
First, I spoke to him about the specifics he was upset with, namely delivery costs and trouble he was having using our software. We rehashed sticking points to the point where he was satisfied with the new arrangement. Additionally, we assigned him a permanent customer success representative to ensure he could take full advantage of our products.
While at the start, he was close to ending our relationship, by the end he was a happy customer. He later subscribed to our full service package and became one of our top five clients the following year.
➑ What is your greatest professional achievement?
My greatest achievement at my last company was when I designed and implemented a loyalty card scheme for customers.
During the first 6 months of the launch we saw increases in revenue of 19%, which was the biggest increase the company had ever seen during a 6-month period.
Through this initiative I gained a promotion and won the ‘Employee of the Year’ award.
I would love the opportunity to apply my experiences and knowledge in planning and refining this loyalty system, to organise a similar initiate at your company. I am confident that I can improve your organisation, and I am keen to explore other ways I can drive more sales.”
➒ Why are you leaving your current job?
- I want to learn more
- I feel like I’m ready to take on more responsibility
- I believe I’ve progressed as far as I can in my current role
- I need a change of environment to motivate me
- I want to develop a new skill that isn’t required in my current job
- I don’t feel like my current role is challenging me anymore
➓ What can you bring to the company?
I saw that the job description says you need somebody who has extensive HR management experience. I’ve been working as an HR Manager for the past five years, and I think one key contribution that I’d bring to this role and company is my familiarity with your industry. My last position was in this same industry, so I’m very familiar with the space. I’m also somebody who can take initiative and solve problems without being asked. Based on the job description, it sounds like your company appreciates people who are self-starters and are able to work independently, so that’s something else that I’d bring to this organization.
⓫ What’s a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?
- One time, I disagreed with my manager over the best way to help a customer. And, rather than questioning her authority in front of everyone in the store, I asked her to speak privately in her office. I made sure to be open and honest about how I thought we could better handle the situation. She agreed, so we decided to do it my way. It taught me a lot about the importance of open communication in the workplace. Our customer left content, and we were able to establish an even better relationship.
- One time, I disagreed with my boss over a decision that would cost the company a lot of money if we did it his way. It had to do with how we were going to handle our Facebook ad campaigns, and I came up with a solution that ultimately saved the company a grand on our advertising. I ended up writing up a document explaining my plan and emailing it to him, asking to chat more in person. He loved the idea, so we went with it, and it ended up working out great.
⓬ Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I want to complete the internal training program for my position. I’ve read about it on your website, and I think it’s a fabulous program. Not only would I get all the training for my role, but I would be on the fast track to becoming a project manager. That’s my top career goal. Plus, my ideal path would include working abroad for a couple of years. I understand that it’s of value to you to find people prepared to do so.
歡迎來到YesOnline，提供外師一對一英文教學：ESL生活英文、BBC 時事英文、商業英文、青少年英文、兒童線上英文 …等線上課程🔠，只要透過網路在線上學習系統先預約想要的上課時段，就可不用出門，在家輕鬆學英文，搭配教學評量測驗持續進步，讓你輕鬆開口👄對英文說Yes！歡迎洽詢！
幫助許多求職者成功 offer get 的YesOnline，了解英文面試準備過程的甘苦，並提供最完整的資源，讓所有的英文面試準備，都更能正中核心，找到能抓住面試官眼球的關鍵，成功讓求職者拿下每個想要的面試。想要順利 offer get 的你，找YesOnline線上英文準沒錯！
若你想學習更多生活英文，也歡迎聯繫 YesOnline 線上英文，了解更多課程內容喔！